NEO ZigBee Siren Alarm Device Driver

Generic Zigbee Siren
Version: 0.3b
Copyright 2019 gabriele-v

Didn't work at all with my Neo ZigBee Siren Alarm NAS-AB02B0.
c/w temperature and humidity sensors which also didn't work with it or any generic temp/humidity drivers, as well as all the non-generic ones I could find. :frowning_face:

Received one of the sensors I ordered but not the one we are waiting for, @mike.maxwell, if you don't mind, I'll send you this one also because it's not working correctly with the built in Generic Zigbee Temp/Humidity but got it working with the Konke community driver. Might just be the exact same thing but without the siren? This thing is really small at 1.5" diameter x 3/8" thick, no mounting option with but then again, you can leave these just about anywhere or just use poster gum to stick it to the wall.

1 Like

I've got mine waiting on the shelf for a driver!

@JacobJB
This driver seems to work.
:grinning:

These are the 18 sounds/alarms, more or less. :wink:

1-18

1: Doorbell 1
2: Fur Elise
3: Westminster
4: 4 Key Chime
5: William Tell
6: Mozart Piano
7: Space Alarm
8: Klaxon
9: meep meep
10: Wheep
11: Dogs
12: Alarm Siren
13: Doorbell 2
14: Old Phone
15: Police Siren
16: 4 beep 1 clang
17: 4 beep increasing volume
18: Psycho Siren

4 Likes

@Ranchitat Thank you so much for finding this! It works perfectly :grin:

1 Like

Yea markus made it this weekend. Its available on HPM, their is a bug on negative temperatures so keep an eye for an update

2 Likes

Any drivers known to work with the NEO / Tuya zigbee leak sensors?

Try one of the drivers from here

Yeah, I tried the Aqara Water Leak Sensor driver, but it doesn't pick up wet/dry changes, just check-ins. The only other leak sensor I saw there was a tasmota driver, but I don't think that's for zigbee, right?

Did you try Generic Zigbee Moisture Sensor?

Yes, I tried that first without any success.

Well, I was able to hack up the siren driver to work with the water sensor. It's not pretty, but it seems to work.

Hello,

I bought the Neo Zigbee Siren Alarm and I used the driver for several months now, but seems like the siren keeps freezing, and i have to remove the batteries and set them back in to make it work again.

Note: I tested the siren before on Tuya APP on a Tuya zigbee hub and they worked great with no lag and no issue.

I'm pretty sure it is an issue with the driver which always freezes the Siren after a while.

Is there a way to monitor this issue and solve it?

Regards,

@Ranchitat

1 Like

I forgot all about this device, I bought one and sent it to @mike.maxwell as soon as I got it, I know he tried to get it working but had to get the Tuya Hub to sniff it because he could not figure it out.

Then with all that was going on with the C-7 hub, I did not press the matter and then forgot all about it, I should contact Mike again to see where this is.

it's on my todo pile, i needed to get the gateway for it to help decode some of the frames.
No ETA at this point, though I am making progress getting through the outstanding devices therein.

1 Like

Mine is running on USB and not noticed any drop offs

Will try it that way. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks for the head up on this.

1 Like

I am looking for some help on installing the Neo Zigbee siren. This is the siren I am trying to pair:

I installed the Tuya Alarm Driver through Package Manager. When I plug the siren in the lights flash. When Try to add the device I click on the zigbee button then start pairing button, but the siren is never discovered. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Is that markus' driver from post 24 of this thread? If so it should work.

1 Like

Yes, it is his driver. Are the steps I listed in my post all I need to do, I am not sure if I am missing something during the paring.