Navigation Button Missing in Cloud Dashboard

Is the navigation button deliberately missing from the cloud instances? Works fine for local dashboards.

Cloud dashboards have a (secret) token which is only good for a given dashboard.
Thus, no navigation, it would require some sort of sharing tokens between dashboards. We see it as a potential security hole.

1 Like

Haven't got that far - but is there navigation from the iPhone App?

Could you please elaborate on the above? The new dasboard is not currently available in the Hubitat Mobile app (the default Mobile App dashboard is Hubitat Dashboard).

With everything being called "dashboard" this is going to get confusing real fast. LOL

2 Likes

There will be shortly. The hamsters are pulling as hard as they can...

6 Likes

Was thinking if I set "enable custom dashboard" from within the app - would I get navigation. suspect not. From @gopher.ny comment I should likely hang tight for now.

Always hang tight when @gopher.ny's hamsters are pulling hard.

3 Likes

Free the hamsters, free the hamsters! :rofl:

3 Likes

The plan is to add the Easy Dasboard to the Hubitat Dasboard's main screen, which is displayed in the iOS Mobile app, so you'd be able get to them from within the app. This will not be in the next release (143), but hopefully the one after, if testing goes well.

1 Like

How I worked around this using a Virtual Image tile and URL to separate the area's I wanted

The hamsters are safe. gophers omnivoes - Google Search

1 Like