New to HE but not to smart home tech. I've got two MyQ connected garage doors on one Premium MyQ service. I am attempting to get the Hubitat-myQ code from Github (github_com/bdwilson/Hubitat-myQ) working, but I am receiving errors.
Here's what I've done along with the results:
- Installed new driver code by adding myQDevice.groovy raw code - no errors saving
- Installed new driver code by adding myQDevice-nosensory.groovy - no errors saving
- Installed new driver code by adding momentary-button-tile.groovy - no errors saving
- Installed new app code by adding myQApp.groovy - no errors saving
- Created new App by choosing User App MyQ Lite. Inserted username and password (as verified as working at myqservices_com)) and choose the brand as both Liftmaster and Chamberlin - Clicking "Done" displays "Unexpected error" which the logs display " [error] groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: Bad Request on line 922 (prefListDevices))
- What am I supposed to do with the momentary button tile device I installed? (I don't have any smart contact sensor installed physically on the door itself)
- What am I supposed to do with the MyQ device - nosensor device I installed?
- How should I proceed with the "Adding User App" error?