My Bootitat Is Slowing Down Again

It just keeps coming.....after all the troubleshooting the inevtable boot method of weekly boots is still necessary but not quite as bad as it was earlier. Is there a Bootitat App that I can install to keep booting the hub until i can figure out my next step.? When it works the hub is great. This is starting to feel like a science project....

There's this......

and this................

[quote="[RELEASE] Hub Rebooter App Developers, post:1, topic:30310"]
I know some people use RM to reboot their hub nightly but this requires you to have hub security disabled. The only option I've seen with security disabled it to run something on an rpi. I built a small app that does it all self-contained to the hub (I really didn't want to setup an rpi just to reboot my hub!) You can find the app here GitHub - dcmeglio/hubitat-rebooter it's pretty straight forward, specify the username/password to use to login to your hub and the time of day to reboot. Hopefu…
[/quote]

Thanks....I will try your app first and see how it works out. I sincerely hope the developers at Hubitat can figure out what is happening and fix it. Other than this issue when it works it is great. I came from Insteon and HomeSeer and thought this Hubitat Hub would be the best route to take. I replaced all my Insteon stuff with mostly Z-wave and a few Zigbee devices.