MonoPrice 6 zone Whole home amp Driver

Not sure if this matters or helps. When I'm looking at the Serial box, it has a Transmit and Receive light for each (tx and rx). When I run a command such as ?10, neither of them blink. Wouldn't something have to blink if it was transmitting data?

Do you get nothing or you get an # as return?

Nothing, I enter ?10 and hit enter, and just moves down a line

Next I will check the serial configuration on tha device inselft
Baud rate: 9600
Data Size 8 bit
Parity None (sometimes show as N only)
Stop Bits 1
Work Mode TCP Server (I really don't know this one I have don't have that device)

Im trying to find the manual of your device online Try to double check the connection from the adapter to the amp, also check that the apm master/salve1/salve2 switch is on the master position, also as a test in the second picture change the setting select Character 1 and put 0D and select character 2 and put 0A then putty in again try ?10

try post 15 too is not even if you don't have the same device it should work.

I get a connection fail. The socket is marked nonblocking

double check your port and ip that is trying to connect to a close port or maybe wrong ip

I can't get find where to get the local host box to come up.

(1) Protocol select TCP Client

yup...exactly like that and get the error when connecting

Ooops..Accidentally turned off server in the device setting. OK it connected. I enter ?10 and it says (I'm quoting) "Succeed in sending ?10" but nothing comes up data receive.

write on the send box ?10 then click send as hex you should see the ?10 transform in 3F 31 30 0D 0A, click send

un select send as hex, click on the box again then click enter the cursor should be on the next line then click send as hex again the the 3F 31 30 0D 0A have to appear then click send

send??

Yup, at the bottom it says Succeed sending....