Moe's Dimmer Module 2ch

Hello everyone,

I've bought several Moes ZigBee Dimmer Switches 2CH and I can't have more than one channel working.
I'm using @CPS driver, thanks a lot for that, and I'm able to control only one channel as he wrote this driver for a single channel device.
I've absolutely no idea how to edit driver's code to make it two gang, I have zero experience with coding.

Could someone give me a hand ?

My device :

Fingerprint :

@CPS Driver:

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Is there any tutorial or content that teaches how to edit or develop drivers for Hubitat devices ?

Hi @jmarcim ,

Did you manage to find a solution for your device _TZE200_e3oitdyu searching Hubitat forum?

Thanks @kkossev for the tip, I managed to find this driver by searching :

And now I can switch on and off both channels.
Hubitat recognizes the devices automatically as soon as it is discovered.

But still I can't set levels, no matter the value I inform and click set level nothing happen.

I don't know what to do.

Hi @jmarcim ,
You can try this driver https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kkossev/hubitat-matt-hammond-fork/master/drivers/tuya-zigbee-dimmer-module.groovy version 0.2.10

I have this Moes dimmer modules and works well with the above driver.
Is there any way to set the last power state for this module? It well help during a power outage.

@Pradeep there are many different dimmer modules, all sold under the white label 'Moes'.
Can you share your device manufacturer details, please?

1 Like

@kkossev thanks a lot, I paired my device again and it's working great now. You are doing a great job for this community.

1 Like

I purchased from https://moeshouse.com/
Please see the below details.

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 44
  • driver: v1.0.1.1123
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_e3oitdyu
  • model: TS0601

Did you manage to make _TZE200_e3oitdyu work with the driver linked in this post?

Yes. It's working with this driver. On, Off, increase and decrease the brightness but during a power failure, it's not keeping its last power state.

1 Like

@kkossev Thanks.
The Matt Hammond fork is also working best for me with Moes Smart dimmer touch as well.

1 Like