Just ran across this thread and thought I'd add my own feature suggestion in this vein posted not long ago .
Looking around the forum there are numerous times this has come up and for good reason. It would seem to me that not addressing it is reminiscent of past lost opportunities in the HA space.
That is where frustration and the threshold to reach optimization was just high enough that some portion of the potential market avoided, gave up, or otherwise limited their use because they feared the reliability of what they couldn't readily verify.
I think this area of development is likely higher priority than many seasoned folk give it. Afterall, we are talking about verifying foundational network reliability and resilance...all the whizz bang layered on top is meaningless if something is broken/ not quite right/ not optimized and you don't have the tools onboard to understand where/why.
I don't buy the suggestion that the average user wouldn't benefit from Hubitat doing more in this area. Granted the issues can be multifaceted but there is a reasonable base of expectation folks bring from their WiFi experience that isn't even present here to look at.