Mercator Ikuu

hey @gslender i met with mercator today - state sales rep is def. interested to engage, we're in process of setting up a meeting with Felicity, we'll see how that goes when its a conversation encouraged by one of her sales leaders...fingers crossed hey?
i grabbed a few products from my wholesaler, so far 3 from 3 in terms of working seamlessly with HE. just need the fingerprints added for auto-discovery really.

1 Like

Ikuu Quad Switch

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 43
  • softwareBuild:
  • inClusters: 0000,0004,0005,0006,0003
  • outClusters: 0019,000A
  • model: TS0014
  • isMultiEP: true
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_fxjdcikv

Driver: Aurora Zigbee Switch [seems to work perfectly]

2 Likes

Ikuu B22 - 9.5w Smart Zigbee Bayonet (B22) LED CCT and RGB GLS

• application: 52
  • softwareBuild:
  • inClusters: 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,1000,0008,0300
  • model: TS0505B
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_ezlg0pht

Driver: Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb [seems to work perfectly]

2 Likes

Ikuu GU10 Colour Globe

• softwareBuild:
  • model: TS0505B
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_589kq4ul

Driver: Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb [seems to work perfectly]

2 Likes

Ikuu GU10 Globe

• softwareBuild:
  • model: TS0502B
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_33vfdnmv

Driver: Generic Zigbee Bulb [seems to work perfectly]

2 Likes

That's promising and more than happy to have a set of drivers created that cover the entire Ikuu family. I've got a few being delivered that will enable me to confirm/test a bunch, but obviously the more I can get fingerprints of, the more I can confirm work with the drivers. Let's keep connected on this and work towards a set of "verified" drivers.

1 Like

my thoughts exactly :slight_smile:
fingerprints aside, i've tested the built-in generic zigbee drivers first, so that if @mike.maxwell and team want to add official support for Mercator to help blitz the Aussie market they can use what they've already done.

1 Like

Excellent news!

Ive just bought an IKUU double power outlet with energy monitoring, found the mac address but no driver. I selected generic outlet and managed to get 1 outlet automated but not the second one, would need a driver rewritten to allow the second outlet to automate. Pity.

hi @goodvibes3 use the driver i listed in the post above, works perfectly

You need to rescan... When i first synced my double powerpoint it only worked with a single switch, but once i rescanned it was found and worked.

I had a weird thing happen the other night with my Quad Switch. I went to turn a light off (manually), and nothing happened. Tried to turn on the other 3 switches, nothing with them either. Tried to turn them on/off in the dashboard, still nothing.

The next morning I tripped the circuit at the switchboard, left it off for about 30 seconds, and turned it back on. The switches have ll worked as expected since then. Very strange...

@saxnix do you know whether a spare button on the switch can be used as a trigger in HE? I was thinking specifically for a 2-way switch setup.

No idea at all, sorry. All of the switches on my Quad are connected, sot not able to test it.

Disappointingly, I've got my 3 way switch installed and one of the LEDs don't seem to work to show it's active. Might tell Mercator but don't really want to pay to have it swapped under warranty...as long as it remains functional.

Works with the aurora one mentioned above for the quad switch. No power monitoring though.

Edit - to confirm, I can run a notifier off the switch (one that's wired) turning on or off... So you SHOULD be able to use it in a 2 way setup...

1 Like

Did you ever manage to get power measurement going with your Mercator GPO?

Using the multi-endpoint switch provides the child devices, but as you say, no power info. Replacing the driver with the Zigbee Generic Outlet driver leaves the child devices allowing individual switching, and also gives power reporting (for I think both sockets combined), but does not support multiple child creation as far as I can tell, so not an ideal situation. I also tried the oh-la-labs driver, but none of those drivers seem to support power.

Before I go off and build a custom driver for this, I thought that I would check how others are doing.

It works with single power point one and I think it reads power out by a factor of 10...

But haven't tried and other drivers... I wanted to try editing the generic drivers but apparently they aren't open source...

no not yet...been focused on trying to lock in more devices for testing.
if you're keen to develop a driver, great news! but suggest to sync with @gslender as he's also keen to help, i'm sure we'd all like to avoid time wasted on 2 duplicate drivers...

1 Like

I just got my two light and fan switches, so will be writing a driver shortly. If you can let me know what you need, and send me a device to test/build against I will write a driver too.

I am thinking to fork (or possibly contribute to) the Oh-la-labs drivers (with presence) and then add the support for power. Should not be a very big deal. What are you starting your drivers from? I have written a few groovy drivers for weird devices over the past few years so don't think that it will be much of a problem.

Will post here when it is done.

Edit: I was not aware that Markus had bailed out of the community for some reason. Still worth looking at his drivers as a starting point.

1 Like