Mercator Ikuu

Iโ€™ll probably borrow some concepts from your work and adapt. I enjoy the challenge so no big deal to figure it out

Go for it :slight_smile:

Not having much luck at all with the Ikuu 1 gang Dimmer. I'd steer clear of this device as nothing works with it, and there isn't enough details to indicate what it needs/wants to work correctly.

I think as a Tuya based device, it has some odd Zigbee protocol over the Data section of the Zigbee message - or at least none of the normal commands sent to the clusters do anything.

This is what is seen as the parsed message sent by the device when you manually turn it on/off etc...

profileId:0104, clusterId:EF00, clusterInt:61184, sourceEndpoint:01, destinationEndpoint:01, options:0040, messageType:00, dni:4EAD, isClusterSpecific:true, isManufacturerSpecific:false, manufacturerId:0000, command:02, direction:01, data:[01, 24, 01, 01, 00, 01, 01]]

profileId:0104, clusterId:EF00, clusterInt:61184, sourceEndpoint:01, destinationEndpoint:01, options:0040, messageType:00, dni:4EAD, isClusterSpecific:true, isManufacturerSpecific:false, manufacturerId:0000, command:02, direction:01, data:[01, 29, 01, 01, 00, 01, 00]]

The first two bytes seem to increment with every incoming message, but the last byte seems to indicate and on/off state.

Any clues or suggestions ??

ID: 0336

Manufacturer: _TZE200_swaamsoy

Product Name:

Model Number: TS0601

deviceTypeId: 210

more...

manufacturer : _TZE200_swaamsoy

idAsInt : 1

inClusters : 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0300,EF00

endpointId : 01

profileId : 0104

application : 40

outClusters : 0019,000A

initialized : true

model : TS0601

stage : 4

I agree it looks manufacturer specific - clusterIds in the range 0xfc00 - 0xfff are assigned for that purpose.
[edit - didn't spot that you had published the fingerprint!]

I had a hard time finding a driver that worked with another Tuya based dimmer switch I had, but then I came across this one MOES Zigbee Dimmer Switch - #9 by CPS that worked wonders for me.
Have you tried that one?

1 Like

With the ikuu quad switch, does anyone know whether we can switch off the blue led lights? And does it do a dimmer function?

Also, I noticed the neutral wiring is not required (if compared to the nue brand, such as this), is it safe enough to be installed here? Would the sparky complains when we ask them to install one?

Thank you ! Thank you !

That worked and has given me the needed bits to further a driver specific to this device.

3 Likes

Update for everyone, I have found Ikuu friendly but not very helpful. Definitely a good range of I teresting products both out and on the way, both for retrofitting and new builds. The compact switches a d dimmers that require no neutral for example are very interesting.

I am making decent progress on a driver for the GPOs that I have. As far as I can tell, the power metering is for the entire device, which is a shame, but still very useful. Unlike @gslender , I am finding that everything seems pretty standard in this device.

Mercator is a reputable Australian company that has been in the lighting business for a very long time. The products they sell are for the Australian market with all the required certifications.

2 Likes

The quad switch does not dim. There is a 1-gang dimmer switch available in the range. I havenโ€™t seen any Zigbee or Zwave dimmer yet that is 2-gang or bigger. But then again, I havenโ€™t looked too hard either.

1 Like

For heat / safety reasons I don't think you will find any approved dimmers in Australia, smart or otherwise that are not single gang only.

2 Likes

I just installed two of the fan/light switch on the wall. Let me know how you go with a driver and if you want me to test anything. I don't have the skills to write a driver myself.

Almost completed... hopefully tomorrow I'll have something up on GitHub

1 Like

Ikuu SMFL20W-ZB Floodlight

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 52
  • softwareBuild:
  • inClusters: 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,1000,0008,0300
  • outClusters: 0019,000A
  • model: TS0501B
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_juq7i1fr

Driver: Generic Zigbee Bulb also working for this

Driver for the Fan/light switch is completed. Make sure you hit Configure to install the needed child devices.

4 Likes

You sir, are a good man.
Works a charm.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

nice work!

As an update, the Zigbee Double GPO 'works' with the Generic Zigbee Multipoint driver, but seems to chew a lot of processing time so I think its going to need its own driver...

Ooh, THIS will extend my Zigbee mesh outside

2 Likes

yeah we now have a good range of ZB products. FINALLY!!
Now we just have to get the drivers/compatibility sorted.
work in progress...i hope to have an update for the community shortly on that front.

2 Likes