Please provide your hub model (C7, C8, etc.) and its platform version from Settings>Hub Details.
Check out the following post for help troubleshooting problems and gathering details that will help others to identify and solve the problem you are experiencing: ‼ READ FIRST - Before Posting in Get Help
C-8 Pro. Z-Wave Devices. My hub is working properly, but when I do an antenna test the results are -80db. I have relocated the hub, reversed the antenna, and reseated them with no fix.
I did an antenna test when it first became possible. The test failed. All my 40-odd z-wave devices have always been functional (for years), so I figured it wasn't worth my time to ensure my hub met some metric.
Similar to this, I recently got a U5G Backup for backup internet. I moved the thing around all over the house to find where I could get optimal reception. Turns out the first place (and most convenient) was good enough to stream 4K video, so that's where it is at.
We are driven to squeeze every little bit of performance out of our devices - sometimes losing the perspective that if something is working that's good enough.
I want to thank @ogiewon for changing my philosophy on this ....
Yea...I agree. Thanks for the responce. I hate that there is in reality no tech support from Hubitat. When I bought mine years ago there was. Now only user groups. The way of the World, I guess.