Lost rules when upgraded to 2.3.9.143

upgraded to 2.3.9.143 and new C8. I can no longer find my rules about turning on lights at a specific time etc. It appears they still work but I can not find them to edit.---------------------------
Please provide your hub model (C7, C8, etc.) and its platform version from Settings>Hub Details.

Check out the following post for help troubleshooting problems and gathering details that will help others to identify and solve the problem you are experiencing: ‼ READ FIRST - Before Posting in Get Help

Are you sure the list isn't just collapsed, hiding the "child apps"? Click the arrow next to the parent app name to expand (or collapse) the list of child apps/rules under it. The parent app in your case would be something like Basic Rule, Rule Machine, or whatever you used to create it in the first place.

1 Like

Also make sure the search box at the top of the page is cleared

1 Like

Mine are there .. just updated .. you could / can just un-install the new update.
goto : http://YOUR_HUB_IP:8081 and pick : Restore previous Version < button

There is no possible way that a hub update caused apps to disappear like this or that reverting the platform version would fix it; if anything, that would be database corruption, which can be restored independently.

In any case, until we hear from the OP, we don't know what the problem is -- but I strongly suspect it is one of the above rather than either of these.

4 Likes

Most likely, there's some text in filter/search box. I run into this all the time...

7 Likes
1 Like