Hello, I am looking for a new hub to move to
currently, I have over 30 devices from different brands, mainly Xiaomi, Aqara, Ikea, Fibaro, Phillips Hue.
I am a developer so I want to have a programming interface to create rules. Groovy IDE in the ST is bad, so ideally to use VS code or something.
At this moment every room has several light sources and the same wall switch is suppose to turn on different devices to different preset (color\brightness).
It would be nice to be able also to disable motion detection when the robot vacuum is operating.
So I would like to have
- local execution; I am too tired of the Smartthings lags and inability to turn on light without internet
- Google Home support, I still want to operate my home via voice when the internet is good
- I need not only lights but also Vacuum, AC, Curtain, and Lock support
- TCP\UDP support. I want to run Nanoleaf and Roborock.
- Zigbee 3 and BTLE for future devices
- the ability to connect different types of devices in the automation, eg. Zigbee cube rotation to WiFi light brightness
So my question is the Hubitat developer-friendly?
Can C7 be my only hub or I have to buy more (extension sticks\RasberryPi)?