Livarno lux

Question, it possible this contact to not see in Ifttt or google assistant and create scene? In HE work OK. Or how I "refresh" all of my devices from Ifttt? In google assistant after I reconnect HE still is not show...is first contact for me. I have 6 from Salus but is workink separate with my heating...
Thk,
Nick

Thanks @mark.cockcroft, I got it working with the IKEA driver now. But can't really seems to be updating the level value properly. It kinda stuck on 89. if I change it back to zigbee generic driver, then I can change the level. do you have the same issue?

Yea, I'm going to look at hacking the driver to a in the code from hubitat git for the ct light

3 Likes

thanks for sharing the pics, are these zigbees?

Yes is zigbee.
First contact instal and work fine. I put on a door at the same lvl both parts.
Next 4 i need to install on windows but with 2cm lvl difference, and remain open, is allowed max 1.5 cm distance.
My Salus contact is smaller and is working fine with 2cm distance, but needs "special" and expenses battery.

1 Like

[Released] Livarno Lux LED Strip
basically the Ikea v2 driver with the colour Temperature from @mike.maxwell 's Generic ZigBee RGBW Light

raw
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Mark-C-uk/Hubitat/master/Livarno-Lux-LED-Strip

1 Like

Anyone using the RGBW GU10 bulb?
Will this driver work for that as well? Haven't switched the bulb yet. :blush:

might do??

I do and I have the strip. Give me a hour or so and I'll get chance to install this driver and try it on both devices :+1::+1::+1:

Its very rough, just copied the settemp from Mike's and pasted it over the ikea v2

No worries, if need be i will mess with it to get the rest going. :slight_smile:

I had a quick play trying the get the white brightness level but couldn't, the only other was a lot of debug messages

yeah same, this is the gu10 the colour is working to some amount though.

Strip

I didn't notice any errors in my logs with the strip light

I do

with trace logging on and changing temperature.

setting colours then setting Hue and sat separately that's what is giving the error.

colour doesn't work with groups though

Spotted these yesterday and realised I'd be driving near Lidl today. Stopped in and got the "Smart LED Light Strip" and "Smart Colour-Change LED Light Bulb", the E14 version.

I'm up and running with @mark.cockcroft's driver for the LED strip, though it seems to get confused as to whether it's in RGB or CT mode. May do some tinkering once I've cleared the decks a bit, but it's basically working. :smiley:

Not tried the lamp yet, that's next. Risking these on my "accessories" hub for now as I've never had success with lights on my Hubitat mesh, though these are definitely Zigbee 3.0, so in theory will be better behaved. The LED strip is showing as a pretty healthy router.

I think this has already been posted, but checking the model numbers they're rebranded Tuya devices, although it looks like Lidl have done their own compliance testing as you can find them listed more than once on the Zigbee Alliance site. The LED strip is HG06104A-BS and the lamp is HG06106B.

I tried @mark.cockcroft driver and although it works I found that colours don't look right. For example when I change the colour to what should be pure red the strip looks like a salmon/orangey pink colour (Red, Green and Blue LEDs on). Pure Green looks like mint green (Red, Green and Blue LEDs on) and Blue has a hint of red so looks sorta like an ice blue (Red and Blue LEDs on). I tried pairing the strip with my Philips Hue Bridge and it seems to work on the app perfectly and also via my Google Nest Minis using the Philips Hue Service. When I ask google to change to Red I get pure Red and same with Green and Blue (how it should be). I am aware that there is a Philips Hue Bridge Integration App for Hubitat so I added the strip to Hubitat via that. I can control the on/off switch, dimmer and colour temperature but unfortunately the Set Color button doesn't change the colour of the strip but instead it seems to change the strips brightness which is strange. Can anybody else confirm that this is happening for them?

I can confirm that there are issues with the colour conversion in the driver @mark.cockcroft has posted. It properly handles the warm and cool white LEDs and switches over to the RGB for colour, but the colour mixer (and any attempt to use it with Homekit through Homebridge) results in some interesting colours!

Reading around it's because of the Hue/Luminosity to XY value colour conversion which isn't natively handled by Hubitat just now. The feeling seemed to be that it would be added as a conversion function at some point in the main Hubitat system, so depending on the lead time it may not be worth hammering out a better custom conversion in a user driver (unless someone has a little time on their hands).

I've now tried the E14 lamp and it behaves in exactly the same way as the LED strip. However Tuya have done the firmware, they've been sensible and done it the same way in at least two of their products, which is excellent. The lamp behaves identically to the LED strip with any driver I've tried.

Can't comment on Hue right now, but I found a cheap bridge / hub on eBay which should be here in a few days. Decided that if I wanted to have any lamps I can't really risk them on my usual Hubitat mesh seeing how poorly they've all behaved in the past. Though these Tuya / Lidl ones seem rather good.

2 Likes

Thats exactly what I was thinking last night the colour is slightly off, the red is slightly pink.
Anyone have any ideas how to fix

1 Like