List of Good Zigbee Repeaters

Makes perfect sense when I think about it. :thinking:

2 Likes

I actually like the Sylvania rgbws. The A19 bulbs are okay, but the recessed ones are awesome, have better color and color temperature than the bulbs, and have been as reliable as my Hue lights. It was well worth the price of a second HE hub, especially since I have over 50 of them. Compared to Sengled which are more than double the price.

1 Like

Anyone use these Moes plugs? Are they any good?

Ikea Trafdri as a Zigbee repeater for Xiaomi devices as well as Smartthings devices. This is what I need to find out, will these be good for repeating for the above. Which one do you get, the wirless control outlet as below

Or these ones

I wont be plugging anything into them as we have different plugs in South Africa. Would these work in 220v mains supply as well? Maybe I should look at getting them from IKEA in the UK.

Iโ€™ve got the bottom ones and theyโ€™re good strong repeaters and the actual Repeater part can detach from the power supply portion. This allows just the Repeater part to be plugged into any unused USB ports on TVโ€™s, stereos or computers that might be in the area.

2 Likes

I've got both. I agree with @njanda - the USB signal repeaters are much better repeaters than the outlets. And as he pointed out - they're flexible in that they can be plugged into any USB port.

1 Like

Sorry for posting back to an old post, but curious of why a 2nd HE? I thought those bulbs pair well with Hue hub? My Cree bulbs are all paired to Hue hub now so they don't interfere with HE's zigbee network.

These bulbs are ZHA only in the U.S. and donโ€™t pair to Hue.

1 Like

This did not work for me. I just got the dreaded 404 file not found.
Does this work with the C7 hubitat?

It should. I'm not in a position to check right now, but there's no zigbee differences between the C-5 and C-7.