Like, Shortage

Well my second (like) timeout last night was for 15 hours. That is pretty steep punishment for a guy that is just trying to spread a little love. On a positive note, I did get a badge out of the deal.

12 Likes

Bone thrown... Run, fetch! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

12 Likes

I just had to. I wanted to see what the limits are. I liked every post in this thread plus about 20 other posts. I thought I recalled seeing the limits somewhere when I first joined and read through the FAQ or something. I can't seem to find that now.

Anyways, I'm approaching 70+ likes in about an hour and haven't hit a wall yet. I'll keep clicking until it makes me stop...

11 Likes

THIS might help...

12 Likes

I fear the power and true meaning behind the :heart: is being diluted. :rofl:

13 Likes

Agreed, that is why I used this thread as a test. All of my other likes were legitimate. :innocent:

10 Likes

I think if we got an average of the likes per post per thread...this thread would be at the top of the list. So much love being share here. It's like we're baaack in the 70's maaaan.
:v: :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

@bcopeland, your timing seems to be spot on! We are bouncing back! Or is it just a pause/retrace before an even bigger plunge? Stocks are still not cheap...
I don’t think so, cause so many cental banks and goverments now call out that they will take monetary actions to calm this over reaction down. Actions like support-buying the market and lowering rates. :bone: :meat_on_bone: are thrown out to the small players, maybe? Time will show, but I sure have taken some losses the last weeks... :sleepy: :face_vomiting: 50% off table now, but still in the game...

9 Likes

I’m just here for the free likes.

16 Likes

I must not be a heavy offender :laughing:

8 Likes

12 seconds isn’t bad.. wait until you get hit with the several hour wait time

8 Likes

You just appear less bot-like. :grin:

8 Likes

I had 10 hours imposed on me last night. I'm just recovering. I felt so rejected. Then I clicked like twice and got hit with 12 seconds then 16 seconds.

8 Likes

:point_up_2: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

The limit is per day so I assume when you get the notice it is the amount of time until your likes reset.

Trust level "basic user": 50
Trust level "member": 75
Trust level "regular": 100
Trust level "leader": 150

9 Likes

And for a queen? :crown: (blink,blink)

12 Likes

Actually.. I am getting them no where near the daily limit.. They will come up seemingly randomly.. I’m sure it’s some algorithm..

7 Likes

You sir are HEO, and you've broken the algorithm.

9 Likes

I just hearted your comment. But I need you to know it meant nothing to me.

12 Likes

I think it's that number of likes in a 24 hour rolling period.

8 Likes