Like, Shortage

Has this always been a thing? Am I just running into this for the first time this morning?.. Or is this something new with this new version of discourse?

13 Likes

If I didn’t click like on your post, please don’t be offended.. I usually click like on good points of view in a discussion, even when they are in opposition to my point of view... If they are informative and not combative..

12 Likes

There's some limit, Regular has more? Shouldn't you who's royalty have even more? Though the amount seem unknown...

11 Likes

Weird.. I do have the regular badge.. Guess it’s just been a busy forum morning for me.. This is the first time I have seen that..

10 Likes

There should be a countdown so you know when to start rationing;)

12 Likes

Right :rofl: There are a few good posts that I can’t hit like on right now.. Like I said.. Guess it’s just been a busy morning..

12 Likes

One of the threads I was in was rapid firing with good informative posts..

10 Likes

Hey, it's a limited - monarchy there is only so much love a King or Queen can handle. LOL I had no idea there was a limit. I'll look into it...

18 Likes

I had no idea until this morning... So I guess it’s not hit too often..

But @aaiyar said he hits it often

15 Likes

I'm going for it!

14 Likes

I’m about to reach these:

I’m on day 83 out of the 100

and have received 675 likes and given 969

13 Likes

They should have a counter for these things somewhere :eyes:

10 Likes

Where do you those stat from?

I have been warned

11 Likes

Your summary page on your profile

9 Likes

I seem to have an extra category that you don't. I have a huge number of dislikes that I would be willing to share. :wink:

13 Likes

Guess you can only have so much
:love_letter:
to go around
:kiss:

13 Likes

:rofl: :crazy_face: Not a thing.. But funny

10 Likes

Maybe you can spread as much as you want; they just feel you need to take a breath, and grab some refreshments? :tropical_drink: :rofl:

13 Likes

:flushed: :joy:

14 Likes

I am hitting a bunch of these but so far I haven't hit a wall. :blush:

12 Likes