Like, Shortage

Are you sure? I thought so too. It's fake love!! Refresh the page and see how many stick?

EDIT: 1st scolding as a bench mark, I got 2:42 to go till more love can be giving!

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Even though I am not opposed to fake love :innocent:, so far everything is sticking but I did start this morning so I am pacing myself.

Edit: I spoke too soon. I just got a warning that I had only had a few left for the Day. It looks like I am about to experience some of that fake Love that you speak of. :grinning:

Edit 2: Alright, Let's see if this fake love thing is as good as it sounds.

Capture3

11 Likes

4 Hours? Heck at least my cool down period is not as bad. Need a lil blue pill? :rofl:

11 Likes

It is just like real life, you can't give a like when you really need to. :smile:

11 Likes

I don’t think that’s called likes :rofl:

But I know what you mean :wink:

10 Likes

My youngest daughter is a millennial and uses the word "like" every two seconds. She can get the word "like" into a single sentence at least six times. I have witnessed her do it. I wish that I could give her a time out on likes.

12 Likes

Wohoo!
I got it a few days ago, after seeing the warning. Did not even know that it excisted, so surprised me a bit. Had a huge party to celebrate it afterwards! Hehe
:champagne: :crazy_face:

12 Likes

:point_up_2: :partying_face: :heart:

I would like it but I’m out of likes for 21 min

10 Likes

Oh no... Banned! Now what do i do for the next hours... hahaha

I could still give @bcopeland and others likes still though... hehe More love in the house here...

9 Likes

:rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Love this community.. So the 2 big crises of the year so far is the great 5 minute community break of 2020 that @bobbyD gave us.. And the great like shortage of 2020 :grin:

15 Likes

Scheduled / Announced maintenance windows are a wonderful thing.

User: The server is broken PANIC!
Admin: It's down for our scheduled maintenance window. Read your emails...

10 Likes

HEY! I earned empathetic!

11 Likes

What are you hooligans doing down here? I just realized the lounge topics don't come up in my suggested feed. Are you down here talking without me? I felt like I was the only one here but it turns out you're just all down here liking each other.

10 Likes

@bcopeland Did you make a zniffer or buy one of the toolkits? Am I allowed to steer this topic to productivity?

9 Likes

13 people with Out of Love badge now... We are beating the stock market! :star_struck: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Buy

8 Likes

Ok you guys need to post more, I didn't spread enough love,. C'mon throw me a bone.

13 Likes

:bone:

18 Likes