Life360 Login failure

People using the Life360+ app in Hubitat vs the Life360 Connector app now. You can apparently find the Life360+ app in the HPM in Hubitat.

im not sure what the user name would be, my app only askes for phone number, no option for user name. so idk what to put on that line

I think you need to first go to the Life360 website, sign in, and then add an email. That will be used as your login on the app.

I have the same problem. Logged in with email address and password. I have followed the instructions above but the problem persists.
login fail.
Entering data I do copy past so that there are no writing errors.
Who has the solution?

Hi, login failed for more than 45 days.
At Life360 I have reset password several times but did not work, so today I deleted my account, created a new one, hoping it will fix my issues.
But did Not.
At He, I had delete life360 conector app with Firefox, reboot He, and reinstall Life360 conector and it keeps showing login failed.
Any help with this?

Are you using the built in or community version?

Failed again. I am rejoining the group of Life360 continual disappointment. Login failed. delete/reset/reboot/retry/password change/ Safari/Firefox, nothing matters, buit-in version, nothing helps, continual failure.

Have you tried the community version in hubitat package manager?

Thanks. I have not. I'll search and give it a try. I understand Life360 is not a Hubitat product so, I get it. I'm thinking it's not a Hubitat stumble but a Life360 quirk. I'll try the community option. Thanks again.
UPDATE: Thank you for this suggestion. Found Life360+ in HPM, installed quickly, it signed right in (with user/password) found my circle and seems to report quit nicely. Thank you all. Good luck to others needing this...

1 Like

Recommend you post questions specific to L360+ in its respective topic thread.

Yeah Life360 changed something on the back end.

1 Like

Here we go again. The Life360 connector was working fine a few days ago and now it will no longer connect (Life360 login [failed]). Any suggestions to fix this or use an alternative? My Android phone is consistently detected by Hubitat but my wife's iPhone is not.

Switch to the community integration.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by "community integration". Where do I find that? Thanks in advance.

[RELEASE] Life360+ - :gear: Custom Apps and Drivers / Custom Apps - Hubitat

1 Like

Best bet is to install Hubitat Package Manager

1 Like

Broken again, tried the Life360+ one from HPM, doesn't install correctly.

Same answer to your query in another thread.

Replied in main Life360+ thread

1 Like