Life360 Login failure

HA HA HA Thank you for trying. Glad you were here and quickly gave it a shot. Thx !

1 Like

I’m now having same issue as you. I’ve tried deleting Life360 Connector app from HE, also reinstalled Life360 App itself, and changed my Life360 PW, still failed. All done on IOS Device.

Is your login still working?

1 Like

This is a known issue, caused on the Life360 side…

Thanks for the confirmation! This is super helpful so I don’t continue investing time in rechecking my setup.

This just started to happen for me, nothing has changed from my side.
Tried rebooting the hub, deleting and re-adding the life360 app, but constantly getting the login failed. Any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks,
Dennis

Read the post two above yours...

and this post from Hubitat

3 Likes

Whoops sorry. I had checked this group a day or two ago when I first noticed the problem. Didn't check for an update. Thanks!

1 Like

The login issue with the Life360 Hubitat app has been fixed.

1 Like

Apparently this is broken again

Yes!

People reportedly installing Life360+ app through HPM instead of Life360 Connector app and it’s working.

any news on how to log in? im having same issues

People using the Life360+ app in Hubitat vs the Life360 Connector app now. You can apparently find the Life360+ app in the HPM in Hubitat.

im not sure what the user name would be, my app only askes for phone number, no option for user name. so idk what to put on that line

I think you need to first go to the Life360 website, sign in, and then add an email. That will be used as your login on the app.

I have the same problem. Logged in with email address and password. I have followed the instructions above but the problem persists.
login fail.
Entering data I do copy past so that there are no writing errors.
Who has the solution?

Hi, login failed for more than 45 days.
At Life360 I have reset password several times but did not work, so today I deleted my account, created a new one, hoping it will fix my issues.
But did Not.
At He, I had delete life360 conector app with Firefox, reboot He, and reinstall Life360 conector and it keeps showing login failed.
Any help with this?

Are you using the built in or community version?

Failed again. I am rejoining the group of Life360 continual disappointment. Login failed. delete/reset/reboot/retry/password change/ Safari/Firefox, nothing matters, buit-in version, nothing helps, continual failure.