Issue updating mesh between C5 and new C8

I am having issues migrating a C7 to a C8 and reconnecting the mesh to my C5. Migration went ok on the C7 to C8.

But when I try to run the mesh update on the C5 the old C7 get this:

At this point I have some C8 devices showing online to the C5. But the C5 also shows a ton of C7 devices that are offline. So it does appear that some of the devices migrated. So what do I do now? Start recreating everything or does anyone have any idea on how to solve this? Thanks.

Seems to be telling you to go to support.hubitat.com.
@support_team

Thanks, but there is nothing offered there that appears to answer this other than the forum - which I posted in. But I did email support as well just in case but got a response that the mailbox is not monitored. So for now I wait and hope someone has an idea and hoping I can get out of recreating the mesh devices.

@support_team

1 Like

Indeed - hoping for some quick heads up from support so I can decide if I need to recreate the devices and rules. 39 devices that didn't carry over. But many are being used by maker so it compounds the work to recreate. But not impossible.

Winner. I bit the bullet and performed a soft reset and cloud restore on the C5. Once successfully completed I tried the update again and this time it ran successfully. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.