Iris V1 Keypad

Was wondering if there was still any hope for getting this Keypad to work with Hubitat. I know at one point it was being looked at, but I haven't really seen anything mentioned. To me it's just light years nicer than anything else I have.

2 Likes

Agree, the keypads were awesome. Also, the ability to have them chime when a door or window is open would be great. The V1 plugin zigbee repeaters worked good aswell.

1 Like

I have my v2 keypad setup to chime and thatโ€™s all I use it for.

From what I understand it also works with the HSM to arm and disarm. Is that correct?

Yes both v2 and v3 keypads are compatible devices

Could I ask how to get it to chime when I open my front door. I have the V2, working great with HSM. Front door has sensor also

In rule machine Set a trigger and the beep action is under sounds

1 Like

Well dang. Simple enough! Thanks!

1 Like

I bought the v2. Set it up got it mostly working. But got fed up with it about 1-2 weeks into using it. It just seems super buggy. I've had times it doesn't arm/disarm or beep consistently. It's just too unreliable. Not sure if there are newer drivers out there to make this work better but mine is just collecting dust now.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.