[iOS Mobile App Beta 2.0.2] What’s new in build 290

See this post for the initial release: [BETA RELEASE] New Hubitat Mobile App available in TestFlight for iOS - version 2.0.2

• Fix for C5 showing SmartStart
  • Added warning dialog on opening external site
  • Moved Find Hubs option to Hub Details screen
  • Added hide/show unsupported devices (show is the default)
  • Removed Connect to hub button from Home Screen
5 Likes

Took my first real look at the new App, I'm also setting up a new hub at a place we're moving to. I didn't see these issues noted anywhere else so adding here:

1 - I tried adding multiple Z-Wave devices, a light switch, AEOTEC range extender/repeater, and smart plug. I went through the new app to connect to my hub through the local network. When I excluded unknown device, it excluded immediately. However when I went to add a z-wave device, it did not find my z-wave device. When I tried through the old app, the inclusion worked fine. Each time the hub reported it was in inclusion mode, but never found the device.

2 - After #1, I went back into to the new app. It didn't find my hub in the local network, but only would allow me to log in through remote access. When I shut down and restarted the app, it found the hub again within the local network.

Confirmed running IOS app ver 2.0.2 build 290 on an iPhone 15 pro max.
Hub is rev C-7 running 2.3.9.166.

Thank you!

The beta version of the mobile app available in TestFlight is up to build 297 now. Updates are being pushed pretty frequently these days to address issues as they are identified.

You might want to update to the newest build and see if you run into the same issues.