[iOS Mobile App Beta 2.0.0] What’s new in build 257

See this post for the initial release: [BETA RELEASE] New Hubitat Mobile App available in TestFlight for iOS - version 2.0.0

• Fixes for rooms on devices tab
  • Improvements on UI for device screen
  • Implementation of thermostat screen
  • Dark mode fixes

Check this post for Known Issues: [iOS Mobile App Beta 2.0.0] Known issues in build 257

4 Likes

Still can’t see SmartStart setting

Also all of my devices are missing from the SmartStart list.

I had that happen as well with one of the prior app builds, 90% vanished but like 2 were still there, I had no idea what happened. I think I reported it in the Beta group because it also involved some beta stuff and was not sure what caused it exactly.

You will be happy to know I am working on a SmartStart manager app (hub app, posted in beta right now), which will eventually have a backup feature.

1 Like

I saw that, I’m looking forward to trying it out

Oh if you are already in Beta feel free to check it out even if not using beta platform, it should work on 2.3.8 as well.

1 Like

I noticed that my iPhone wasn’t fully charged this morning, and was very warm. Looked to see what was draining the battery:

What's your iPhone model?

12 Pro on iOS 17.5. I force closed the app and rebooted my iPhone and it stopped. I had not had any issues like this with the new app.

1 Like

I had this issue with released build 2.0.0 (274) as well. I forced closed and rebooted my iPhone15 on iOS 17.5.1 and that seems to have also addressed the issue. I have both apps installed on my phone (old and new so not sure if that is a factor or not). Still monitoring but is this seems much better.