Invalid Token When Navigating To Dashboard

It's saying I can't put images in posts.

Okay. Did you follow the tutorial on creating a dashboard?

http://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Hubitat™_Dashboard

Yes. I just made a basic mobile dashboard in portrait and checked to add all my devices to it.

I would contact support then, since you can't upload pics yet. Or you can go over the link I provided again and make sure you absolutely did everything you have to. Because dashboards work pretty well.

Yeah, I've tried a few ways where I check all the devices or the toggle to add all devices and the token is always null. Is there any other setup I need to do to the Hubitat for dashboards to work? Like adding users or anything?

Did you change anything in advanced options? Like turning off cloud and lan access? All i can say is that you have to follow all the steps on the page I linked to. You have to do all of the steps.

Something with the install of dashboard went bad, since you are just getting started try removing dashboard and start again by adding dashboard app.

1 Like

Uninstalling and reinstalling the dashboard application worked patrick. Thanks!

3 Likes

Adding a link to my dashboard doesn't work for me. I get a "nullinvalid_token" error, no matter what I try.

I want try this option (delete and reinstall the Dashboard app), but does it keep all my dashboards in tact? or do I have to build them from scratch?

Got it, Dashboard > Gear > Advanced > Layout/CSS. Copy the JSON and CSS text.

How to clone a dashbord

Getting something very similar - but I'm not a new user, my dashboards were fine for years until now....

Dashboards links are still working fine via browser URL (on PC and phone).
But Hubitat android app is giving the oauth "invalid _token" error - It doesnt even show the list of dashboards.
I dont see anywhere in the andoid app where I can tell it the access token.
I guess I could try reinstalling smart app on phone.
But any other suggestions ?

Can you connect to the HE hub via the mobile app?

Yep, and dashboards work fine that way - since its just a browser
Its only the dashboard tab in the mobile app that doesnt work

I was meaning can you connect to the hub by clicking on the connect to hub option in the Tools tab, is that what you were also referring to? The reason I ask is that you have to be on a registered device to access the hub, so was wondering if a similar method of authenticating the access was being used.

Yep, thats what I was referring to. That works as long as Im on my home network (I dont have remote admin yet).
And you can then get to the dashboards that way.

Ok, I'm not sure then... I wasn't mentioning so much as an alternate way to access the dashboards, although it is, more so making sure you had that connectivity working.

You could try logging out and back into the mobile app, available from the Settings tab. Other than that I might need to leave you in the capable hands of others more knowledgeable than me...

Amazingly that fixed it. Dunno why I didnt think to try that myself !!

1 Like

Excellent. Pot luck on my part :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks v much.