Comments and feedback are welcome!
How to get 2 Secrets:
Both can be retrieved from Home | Delta
* delta_device_id - click on usage - it will be in the URL https://device.legacy.deltafaucet.com/#/device/usage/<your_device_id_here> delta_device_id: <your device id> * delta_token Go to inspector (Ctrl + Shift + I) -> Console; Type window.localStorage.auth_token a long string will come up. delta_token should be compiled as follows: delta_token: Bearer <the string from above without quoted>
- Using Google Chrome, navigate to https://device.legacy.deltafaucet.com/
- Click Login with Amazon
- At the top of the console window, click on the Network tab.
- On the Delta faucet page, click on the blue button labelled Water Usage - This Week
- Expand the left side of the inspector window.
- On the Name column, click on the result that starts with
- On the Headers column, under Request Headers you will find the required deviceId (also shown in the URL address bar after
usage/) and the full Authorization token needed.
NOTE: Copy the entire authorization token after the word Bearer. It ends with and must include ==
Code in GitHub:
Here is the original script that works in HA: Delta VoiceIQ API for homeassistant · GitHub