Inovelli Web Site?

Is it just me or is something not working with the Inovelli web site this morning? I either can't connect at all or it looks like their domain registration may have expired? Or I have some other weird issue on my end.

Looks like a certificate issue. Without the cert, the https is invalid so going on gives you a 404 error.

@Eric_Inovelli you probably know this by now but tagging you anyway.

In this day and age of hacking I didn't want to click the 'advanced/trust" link.

1 Like

Usually a very good philosphy.

1 Like

Tried to email them a heads up and that bounced back. Ah well they will figure it out soon I'm sure.

Or they have an issue with their hosting/dns provider. I had a GoDaddy dns that failed renewal due to credit card expired and never got a email from them.

Yeah, their site is still having issues as of 10am EST. My browser seemed happy at first because it was serving me cached pages I saw yesterday. When I forced a refresh everything broke. Oops.

Looks like they're back. Time to see when I can get some more toys...

Yeah, sorry guys -- short explanation, we had an issue with hostgator. Long explanation with some humor thrown in: Inovelli site down - Imgur

Thank goodness for @ericm lol.

10 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli I think the real question here is what's the story behind zignati.com ? :grinning:

2 Likes

:rofl: Inovelli domain pointing to the the Zooz site is golden...

1 Like

Top secret Inovelli project, can't divulge

2 Likes

Lol - a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away we created a sister brand for Inovelli which was going to carry all ZigBee stuff and Inovelli would handle Z-Wave and Zignati would handle ZigBee.

We scrapped that idea, but for some weird reason HostGator put all our accounts under Zignati.

Maybe it's a sign...

5 Likes

Glad to hear you finally fixed that problem :wink: and adopted Cloudflare at the same time.

Pro Tip: Don't use EIG brands if you want quality service/support.

3 Likes

I second that....here is a good article on all the hosting names that are in the EIG group:

List of EIG Hosting Brands/Companies [Updated 2020] - WebProTime

3 Likes