Inovelli LZW31-SN Dimmer Few Issues

I just purchased this switch as I needed a switch that did not require a neutral wire in this particular location in my home. First strange issue was the light flickering and weird lights on the dimmer itself. I have a fixed led module ceiling light, it is not a light bulb that can be changed. I think i made some headway by setting the light level to a certain level.

I have seen in some forums that users recommend an actiontec bypass to fix the flickering issues.

Secondly, I wanted to know if there is an easy way to set the switch to on/off only. I do not want it to dim off or dim on. Lastly, I would like to set a fixed on and fixed off level.

I dont know if the bypass will fix everything, but if not i would like to set these limits.

Lastly, I am using default drivers from hubitat. I would like to use the second button on the switch.

Use the driver's from inovelli (available through hubitat download manager) and on the forums.
[RELEASE] Inovelli Device Drivers
There is a setting in it to allow instant on with no fade so it works like an regular switch. If you need more help that thread would be a good one it's full of inovelli people that can get you taken care of. Also community.inovelli.com is a good resource

You are getting the flickering and weird switch lights because you don't have a neutral. If you have to use an LED lamp, one way to fix the flickering is to install a bypass. I think you mean the Aeotec bypass, which Inovelli recommends to fix the flickering issue. It comes with installation instructions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.