Innr support

Hi!

I've got this innr zigbee plug. Any idea on how I can connect it?

BR Simon

Welcome to the community. Have you tried pairing it to the Hubitat hub? The description mentions Hue compatibility so I would expect it to pair. You may need to select the device type once it is paired. Depending on whether this dims or not you might just need to select Generic Zigbee switch or dimmer .

Thanks!

Yes I have tried to pair it (Devices -> Discover Zigbee and Z-Wave Devices -> Zigbee) but the hub cannot find the plug. I'm setting the plug in pairing mode but no result.

Simon

despite the Zigbee logo on the box, I'm not finding a certification listing...

This isn't usually a good sign.

Oh wait! Now I found it when searching for it! And it works perfectly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes it takes a bit. Glad you have it up and running. On to the next!!

Did you have to use the Bridge to connect them to Hubitat?

It connects directly under Generic zigbee, but then you dont get powermetering.

Been looking at the driver for homey on git (cant post links)

But not sure how / what to tweak to add it.

Did you get power metering as well?

Yes

No, no bridge needed. Directly connects to Hubitat.

1 Like

Great zigbee smart plugs!. The smallest in Schuco standard (EU). I use them with generic switch driver

I wrote a custom driver for this plug that includes both power & voltage metering. Currently been using this driver with 5 plugs for a week without any issues so far.

I’ll share the code at the end of the weekend when I’m back home again!

1 Like

Did you get a driver for Inner Smart Plug with power meeter working? :slight_smile:

user had posted to github as zenblom a drive Innr_SP_120.groovy

but it doesn't seem to do anything different for my SP-224 Innr outlets.

1 Like

The driver is working with on/off but isn't always reporting power as it should. Turns out that the outlet sometimes reports power together with current (amps) but as an additional attribute embedded into the call. Never seen this before but i suspect it is to save some bandwidth on the zigbee mesh...

I have a draft running locally which seems to be working really good. Currently on a work trip so expect the new (actually working) version to be uploaded and shared here at the end of the week!

2 Likes

Ok! I like to see some code. :smiley:
I'am new to Hubitat but I'am looking forward for some development. :+1:

Hi, did you manage the code to work? could it be shared?

Did you get round to posting this anywhere?

I bought a pair of there to control my christmas lights and I've currently had to set up a reglar refresh rule to keep them reporting their state properly.

I bought a single SP 224, and while Hubitat "sees" the plug, and can control it from within "Devices" properly with On/Off, Dashboard tiles seem to only work once, then they are in the hour-glass state.