Innr support

I worked a little more with this, removed and re-discovered, and now its working correctly. I added a Sylvania Plug at the same time, and it was very easy. Not sure if I like the plug layout, though.

I'm using the Generic Zigbee Switch Driver and tried the Generic Zigbee Outlet Driver. Both will turn the plug on and off, but the status doesn't update until I hit refresh, which is really annoying from the dashboard. Has anyone seen this type of issue?

Just clicking configure on the device page seems to have fixed it.

Does someone know if the Innr Remote could be used directly with HE? As far as I can see it's the most button for the smallest price :slight_smile:

Looks like the Scenes won't work because those are broadcast and I remember seeing a post somewhere that this is not supported by HE: https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/635#issuecomment-425658792

I’m glad you said that!

I’ve got Innr 222 sockets and had a ‘Socket Refresh’ action set up to keep the status reflected, but hitting configure seems to have removed that need.

This is great since Alexa always said it was unresponsive when it didn’t update.

Been drowned with work lately so I haven't managed to get the driver in a state that I would like.

Turns out that if you trigger an event for any power change and have something plugged in that fluctuate (tested with a laptop charger) so you get a continuous stream of power events the hub WILL slow down in a day or so and the Zigbee network becomes unavailable. Only way to recover from this is a hub restart. As this is something that my Conbee stick with deConz on a RPi handles without any problems it must be a memory leak or something in the event bus that cannot handle the load.

Due to this is need to "calibrate" the minimum amount of change that the driver should allow before sending an event so that others don't get the same problems that I had but time hasn't been on my side.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I just got my HE and now I am looking for a smart plug that can measure power consumption so that I can automate things when the device is finished (=power consumption drops off)

Any recommended plug for such a thing and is that even possible with e.g. Rule Machine?

Cheers, Chris

Hi!

So, how did it go with your drivers for the INNR SP120 plug? Did you manage to get a driver in the state so that its ready for sharing?

Did anyone find a way to get this to work with HE in any form?

1 Like