InfluxDB Logger - Write 3 temperatures from Shelly 1PM

Hi,

I'm using Influxdb logger to write data from hubitat to an external PC running Influxdb. Works fine.

Just added a Shelly Switch with external temperature sensors --> Also works fine.

But when I tried to get the temperatures from the shelly switch into influxdb it only detects 1 temperature:

Temperature is detected by influxdb logger and written to influxdb , but ext2/3_temperature is not recognized by influxdb.

(Added the Shelly switch under temperature, called Varmtvannsbereder)

Any idea how I could get ext2/3 temperature also included?

I hesitate to point you to my modification because it isn't terribly close to the changes you need but maybe it'll help anyway :man_shrugging:

I think you'll need to add the other temp readings similar to the one that the Logger is doing correctly for you now. But you'll have to put them inside a test for the specific Shelly device because all the other devices won't have them. I strongly suspect there is a better way because I'm not a HE/groovy programmer.

I think it would be cleaner to use node-red then you could get the Shelly temps with a Device node from HE Nodes for NR and write them to your InfluxDB with the InfluxDB Out node.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.