It arrived today - has a pretty nice feel/heft, and looks like it will work well for me. Larger in person than it seems in the pics on Amazon. Overall happy with it and looking forward to the remodel getting far enough along that I can install it.
Sitting between a couple studs...the box fits my new construction pefectly, but I tried a couple spots where my orignal (1971) studs were accessible and it did not fit. So we'll see when I try to insert it into the old construction spot where I want it. Might have to shave some studs a little to squeeze it in.
The front cover is held on by tabs, and they are pretty stiff...it almost feels like you're going to break the cover when you pull it off or put it one, but it holds up well.
Box w/just trim piece on it, "door" removed.
There are lots of cut-outs. I'm going to have one plug installed to connect the switch that will be in the box.
The wallboard grabbers (yeah, I made up that name) aren't as robust as I've seen, but look like they will do the job.