Hue - No route to host (Host unreachable)

I was able to successfully set up my hue bridge connection to the Habitat hub over the weekend, but as of yesterday the hub can no longer control the lights.

I'm receiving the following error message:

No route to host (Host unreachable)

Any suggestion?

Thanks

The hue hub probably got a new Ip-adress. Go to the app and search the hub again. Might want to give the hue hub and hubitat hub a static ip to prevent this.

By search do you mean redoing the discovery (where you press the button on the hub)?

When I try that now I receive the following:

Error: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.HashMap) values: [[override:true]] Possible solutions: wait(), any(), wait(long), each(groovy.lang.Closure), any(groovy.lang.Closure), take(int)

Done

Maybe try to readd the app? Not sure what that could be.

I had the same thing last night done the update yesterday and had to reboot my Hue hub to fix it since I discovered I couldn't control any of my bulbs from the Hue app on my phone also.

I've tried rebooting both the Hue hub as well as the Hubitat hub with no luck... :frowning:

I had this happen to me as well a few days ago. I restarted my Hue bridge. Then restarted Hubitat. I went through the discovery process again and it found all of my bulbs and light strips. I then went into my router and set up an IP reservation for my Hue bridge in order to keep its IP address static.

I'll give it a try in that order - thanks.

BTW - I guess that means I'll need to set my rules and dashboards back up that use the bulbs?

You shouldn't need to. As long as you dont delete the bulbs from your device list they should resync and work fine. At least that was my experience when this happened to me months ago.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.