Hubitat.uk - Now Cobra-Apps.co.uk - Now Open!

Tis I :grin: merry Christmas and happy New year. Looking forward to the new website, hopefully in the new year :smiley:.

2 Likes

Thank you very much sir :slight_smile:

1 Like

No thank you for helping run my home :smiley: and I'm sure many others. Have a few Christmas drinks on me.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it has taken a lot longer than I expected as real life has got in the way quite a lot.
Most of my apps have been recoded with a few extra features and new gui for some
There a couple of new apps and an interesting driver or two :slight_smile:

One of the big issues is creating all the screenshots etc.
This, unfortunately, takes a while as we want all the documentation completed before re opening.

Andy

6 Likes

Looking forward to the grand opening!

Andy it's US who appreciate YOU! I always believed that the developer's for the apps they write should be rewarded for the free programs they afford us. If someone uses a free app and finds it useful to them, then they should show their appreciation. Your more than welcome.
All the best in 2020!

4 Likes

Gavin Robinson
thank you for your donation and the note that went with it.
I really appreciate this :slight_smile:

Andy

1 Like

Looking forward to the site! Have used your apps for a long time.
sent in my registration, nothing yet but it has only been a few minutes. I will let it simmer.

2 Likes

Check junk mail for replies too :+1:
Although we do have your registration, so no worries there :wink:

1 Like

is it open yet? ive recived a pasword, but dosnt let me in

No, not as yet, only for registration right now, so keep your password handy :+1:

3 Likes

I'm getting a "CAPTCHA code did not match" error when trying to register.

Refresh the page and you'll get another, but not heard of anyone else getting this.

Just tested myself, and all is ok.

I had previously tried to register but had not received confirmation. I just tried in in Firefox instead of Chrome. In Firefox, I get this email address is already in use.

1 Like

We have you, 23/12 registered. May be in your junk mail?

1 Like

I've just mailed you a password reminder, hopefully you'll receive this one. :+1:

1 Like

Got it, thanks

1 Like

same, i registered a while ago and haven't had any confirmation either.

Any chance you could send it again please.

Hi, the Captcha seems to not be working properly so I can’t register, thought you might want to know!

Tried multiple times.

I’ll check it out for you later and send an update.