Like many I imagine, I'm making the switch from Wink to Hubitat.
I compiled a list of the smart devices I have and I think most are going to work. There's a few however that I don't see listed and would like to ask about.. primarily Wink branded devices that came with the system.
There's 5 in question:
- Wink Door/Window Sensor (Z-Wave) - Wink | Help | Wink Door/Window Sensor
- Wink light bulb (Zigbee) - Wink | GE Link Connected LED Bulbs
- Wink Motion Sensor (Z-Wave) - Wink | Help | Wink Motion Sensor
- Wink Siren - I see this one listed in community drivers so I'll try it out!
- Wink Relay (Z-Wave/WIFI) - I'm not expecting much from this old device and I did see someone trying to write a custom driver for it.. I'll have to give that a shot before replacing it!
I'm hoping the door sensor and light bulb just work like any other Z-Wave or Zigbee device.. the others I'm not so sure of.
Does anyone have any advice or experience adding these devices? I'll update here when I give each one a try