Hubitat login

when I log on the hubitat portal.com everything is fine. but when I connect the hub with the hdmi wire directly on the television. he asks me for a username and password that I do not have.

There is no login available to the hub via HDMI. All setup and interface is done via the web interface.

1 Like

Ok. thank you!!

What exactly is the HDMI for? Future feature?

Can’t find anything though community search or knowledge base.

The hub is a repurposed TV box that was flashed with their custom OS. So there are ports and features on this box that aren’t used/available.

3 Likes

Whenever I try to open portal.hubitat on my computer, the hub is not visible. I have to restart the hub each time I want to access it. My computer and the hub are on the same network.

Reach out to support@hubitat.com and they can get you set up.

sorry to talk to you in this link. But I do not have the ability to make private messages or comment on other topics. In addition I own a Hubitat hub and my profile is not changed. Have I forgotten steps to activate these functions?

email support@hubitat.com and they’ll get your forum access unlocked. Usually it’s automatic if you bought your hubitat with the same email address you used to create your forum account.

1 Like