Hubitat Live!

We want Pete!
We want Pete!

:smile:

4 Likes

9PM tonight... oh the anticipation..... no pressure or anything guys!

12 Likes

I’ll be late for work tomorrow .... 2am so I can watch live, can’t wait to see the latest version.

Any chance of beta testing ?

3 Likes

Question. Is it worth me staying up fill 2am to watch?

3 Likes

I am wondering if it will be worth staying up late, tomorrow is the elections and I have to be at the polling place at 4:30 am CT.

1 Like

A reminder, the live episode is recorded and will be available at the same link, shortly after the live session ends.

5 Likes

We want to see what Mike (aka "The Grand Driver") says about some new products!
(ANY new products!)

2 Likes

I like it a lot when @mike.maxwell DISlikes a device. Those are my favorite reviews. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Those were always my favorite too ..

5 Likes

1 Like

Not seeing comments or live chat, the audio seems fine, them you seem to change it back and forth and it cuts out while you do that, then it's fine again. Maybe it's not broken but you're not getting feedback when it's working?

Well we weren't disappointed today! Device works ok, no user complaints, but the looks - oh the looks are terrible!

4 Likes

Sonoff hasn't learned about curves yet... Except on the bug-eye motion sensor. :wink:

4 Likes

I can say with authority that it is hard to tell when you are presenting what is going on. I did a whole presentation the other day with no audio. With our system, you cannot readily see feedback when you have a screen shared. So there you go.

All this technology is great, until it isn't.

1 Like

Sort of the early 2000's Ford Taurus theory there. Curved angles...

1 Like

I'm curious to know who the OEM customer is, is someone else marketing the Hubitat as their own hub?

Before I get a chance to watch the replay of the live session, from comments made the Sonoff devices were reviewed? What was the general opinion and will they use a built in driver. I was just going to order one to play with but will maybe hold off.

Yes the Sonoff Zigbee devices “work” using built in drivers but they aren’t pretty :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I can pick one up from ebay for under £8 free p&p.
May get one to play with.

@bobbles I think motion sensors are the best.

EDIT I use Markus driver with them

1 Like