Hubitat in Europe (Germany) with Eurotronics Radiator Thermostats

Sure thing, but I'd expect that to happen in 1 month or so (currently renovating my house and the new radiators didn't even arrive yet).

Just ordered a Zigbee one, I'll report back in a few days!

Hello Joost

Any luck with Eurotronic zigbee radiator thermostat that you looking to test ? Thank you

Hello @bogdan.mail,

I did hook up an Eurotronic Spirit ZigBee today and it seems to work out of the box. I set it as a "Generic Zigbee Thermostat" in HE.

Haven't played with it much yet, but it does look promising.

1 Like

Hi Ralf
Many thanks. I’ll get one tested as well and let you know about my experience too.
I have a set up consisting of 6 radiators up stairs and underfloor heating on ground floor. If this unit is successful at least I can fully get the 1st floor fully controlled.
Regards

Sorry, not wanting to spam. But I got rid of my trvs and replaced with a cheaper, simpler, better alternative.

/ ducks.

What other cheapest?

I just got 2 Spirit / Eurotronics Zigbee valves. I tried as many device codes as I could but didn't get anywhere.

Eventually went down the list of Zigbee thermostats compatible, and the Zen Thermostat device works.
It gives temperature reporting and reliable setpoint handling, so all I really need ultimately.

Shame it's not the detail of the z-wave items, but working well so far.

Hi Thetwc
Thank you for sharing this information as I am waiting for a Eurotronic Zigbee thermostat to show up in the next couple of days.
Have you tried also having a factory reset and using the generic zigbee thermostat driver as described above by mike ? Thank you

Hi All,
I just received Eurotronics Radiator valve Spirit Z-Wave Plus and the discovery phase fails: I've tried a lot of time factory resets, z-wave exclusions,... and so on... Any suggestion?
Regards

HW Version is C7 with SW 2.2.3.148

Try pairing with about 30cm from HE, mount it afterwards and use this driver, worked for me for my three Spirits:

I suggest to read the full topic to learn about the limitations.

Thanks Mr. Olsen. I've placed it at around 10 cm. I've also done a z-wave reset... Are you using C7 HW version?
Regards

Exactly the same Hub with the same version as you do.

EU z-wave band?

Yep.

I've seen that my model number is 701003 but it's available another one, 700201.
I'm sending back mine and I'll buy model 700201.
Mr. Olsen, which is the one you have installed?
Thanks
Sergio

Confirming that zigbee Eurotronics Spirit works well with Zen and Generic Zigbee driver.

It connected easily to my Hubitat hub straightway. Nevertheless, I've started after that with factory reset and re-connecting just in case. It will be good to get a simpler tile to exclude the Fan function with does not exist anyway with this device.

Hm, just looked at all of my three packagings, they all say model number is 700043.
Are we still talking about EU-frequency? :thinking:

@bogdan.mail Ask @Arek how to do it :wink: