Hubitat for AUS/NZ Chat

Hey Fellas,

If you get a minute go over to RM4 - List of example rules to post some of your favourite Automations.

Mine arrived and it pairs but can't find a driver that will work with it yet.
I guess it's about time I learnt to to write one.

What did you get sorry?

this switch that was on sale.

Did you try and use the Nue switch driver? They are essentially rebadged Zemismart switches so you never know.

1 Like

Ah..yeah I got one as well. Nice little remote. Definitely think we'll need a custom driver for it. Probably just a 6 button controller. 1 for each touch button and one for each double tap.

Ha! I got mine in the mail too. Couldn't find a driver to work out of the box. Nice looking unit though.

I have found a contact sensor driver on the smartthings forum that works for single push but will defiantly need a pushbutton driver for the double tap.

Started to investigate putting together a driver but there aren't a lot of relavent examples.

Could you use all three buttons or just the one?

annoyingly they only delivered me the 2 button but both of them work.
Here's the driver which has 3 buttons if you want to start using it.

mine has the number right to left which was an easy change in the code.

1 Like

Any plans of supporting Rollease Acmeda blinds in the near future?
Was just about to purchase their Automate Pulse 2 hub, but since I have Somfy blinds as well, a box that could do both would be ideal.

Rollease Acmeda's signals are GFSK-modulated. While the chip we're using supports GFSK, we haven't yet built up the software necessary to support it — we only support OOK-modulated signals at the moment.

So, while Rollease Acmeda support is high on our wishlist, it's probably not coming in the near future.

so my personal home hub is now up, just got to sort out a static ip,
Have one home mini and one nest mini running, the nest is an improvement over the home sound wise, still quietly adding things as the day goes on...……..
Added the weather tile, thankyou @cometfish !
Going to have to learn how to do tiles so I can have temps from the various sensors around the house on a single tile.

Nice one man.
I've also been using @Matthew's DarkSky implementation so it'll be good to see how a local versus international version of the forecasting compares.
Thanks

so far BOM and dark sky disagree on everything here

ha, ok, well that's something to note.
I'll be checking it out a bit later with Sydney weather.

Brilliant! That worked! I too had to reverse the buttons 1->3 and 3->1. Now to get the tri-state happening with double-press and long press. It's serviceable now at least. Thanks for that.

Maybe I was too hasty. I can't find it in Rule Machine. There's no 'toggle' type in Rule Machine. It doesn't appear as a switch or a button. Do you know where to find it?

I have automated my blinds which operate on 433Mhz in the iPhone. I use a device called a Broadlink Pro that learns and transmits both IR and RF via the app.
Using a program called BroadlinkGo Hubitat and Broadlink RM Pro + WIFI + IR + RF Remote Controller on my windows box I can learn IR codes and re transmit the the command using HTTP GET (http://192.168.0.6:8000/cmd/tv_on_off). Currently have it working my TV and air conditioner. Unfortunately the BroadlinkGo app is not learning any RF commands. I suspect that this version of the Broadlnk Pro is not supported.
I have seen other solutions using Linix which I may have to explore.
Or perhaps look at replacing it with the Bond Bridge. Does it need any middleware to run or can you send HTTP to it from Hubitat directly?

2 Likes