Hubitat for AUS/NZ Chat

These ones look more promising.

Yep. Tried it already. Doesn't fit over my clipsal 2000 plates. But just read that the Deta 6000 series is designed to fit, so that is likely a goer. They look super cheap and nasty as well though. Just for getting paint on it.

oh yeah, mine dont fit over as you can see from the pic. But they do blend in and still give me access to the switch. Just the cheapass version of a fix

anyone know if these are any good / tried one ?

You have a search alert for zigbee too?? :grin:

1 Like

Bought a toy at Bunnings Sengled JBL speaker and led going to see if I can integrate it later as light and a speaker in the same fitting might be useful. Edit, that hyperlink is a mess fixed it

Don't think you'll have much luck there. Those pulse lights use BLE 4 (bluetooth) to pair to an app on your phone. HE can't do the BLE unfortunately.

Yep, realised after I'd posted, only cost me $15 so not getting murdered for it, if I'd dropped $110 on a wifi and led I would have been shot anyway. I figure it will go in the garage for now and I can drive it from the ipad or phone when I' out there.

1 Like

No problem having a surprise bluetooth speaker around the place.

Now if they could do a zigbee bulb with sonos wifi speaker lights that would be all kinds of trek! :grin:

2 Likes

Managed to pair the IKEA Sonos Remote to the hub. Couldn't find a suitable driver for it though, as it doesn't seem to act as a normal zigbee button/dimmer. Would probably need a custom driver for it.

ID: 1FEF
Manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
Product Name:
Model Number: SYMFONISK Sound Controller
deviceTypeId: 125
manufacturer : IKEA of Sweden
idAsInt : 1
inClusters : 0000,0001,0003,0020,1000
endpointId : 01
profileId : 0104
application : 21
outClusters : 0003,0004,0006,0008,0019,1000
initialized : true
model : SYMFONISK Sound Controller
stage : 4

3 Likes

Long shot but try the Lutron Aurora Controller which if works use with the mirror app, or try the RGBgenie Controller ZB-512x which currently just does button events...

No prob. I'll give it a crack when I get home.

1 Like

No good on the drivers. Didn't seem to respond.

Has anyone tried this nue fan speed controller?
Looking at getting fans soon

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07WPX14CN?pf_rd_p=d2928b99-df59-40aa-94f7-abc31dee51ca&pf_rd_r=DYN07RQYSY0HGM9BQWA7

Well thanks for trying, I do have one on the way, so we'll see whats up...

2 Likes

Legend. Thanks Mike.

1 Like

New Oz user here migrating from Smartthings! So far so good, missing a few things on ST (especially the app) but local control is great. One question - can we set the date format to DMY in the tiles? So far I'm coming up blank on this.

First off welcome mate. Hubitat or HE for short is a great platform I am sure you'll love it! In relation to your question yes that's easily changed. See details here. Hubitatยฎ Dashboard - Hubitat Documentation

I personally use Sharptools as my dashboard and just have a mobile shortcut to the dashboard as an app but it's a personal preference so maybe check that out too. FYI Sharptools integrates via an inbuilt HE app. Sharptools website details is https://sharptools.io/

Doh! Thanks for that, wasn't expecting it to be in the dashboard settings!

Love to use a dashboard like sharptools but I have a thing about subscription based apps. Don't mind paying for an app like actiontiles if they decide to support HE though.

Does anyone have multiple Google Home mini's ?

GHM1 is fine, GHM2 keeps falling off the HE.
They are not grouped in Google Home and I can see both in the HE. Rebooting the GHM doesn't always bring it back to the HE, had to drop the GHM and rescan to get it back.
They sit next to each other on the bench and respond from the google end.