Hubitat for AUS/NZ Chat

Nice one man.
You’ve given me new project.

1 Like

Way to think outside the box! :ok_hand:

Hmm... interesting idea. :grin:

I've got one of the downlights from kmart and was very easy to flash with tasmota.

perfect - thanks steve

@macdenewf @gbrown @njanda
My blitzwolf BW-IS4 temperature and humidity sensor arrived last week.and works with the Konke driver.
As it runs on 2 aaa batteries the voltage range will need to be adjusted.

Here is the code to add the fingerprint to the driver

fingerprint profileId: "0104", inClusters: "0000,0001,0402,0405", outClusters: "0019", manufacturer: "_TYZB01_hjsgdkfl", model: "TS0201"

So far it seems to be as accurate as my Mija sensor.
Here is the size relative to the Mija sensor.

I also got this motion sensor which I have modified a driver to work but haven't yet worked out the battery level as it has a rechargeable battery in it.
It is pretty big, has a 180 degree range and is very sensitive. I'm not sure if the sensitivity can be configured yet.
Here it is compared to an Aqara motion and a Fibaro multi sensor

1 Like

That's the biggest motion sensor I've seen. Temp sensor looks swish though

Thanks. Time to order a couple! Can you tell me what you mean by the fingerprint please. Not certain where i'd put that code.
Thanks
Mac

On line 31 there is already the konke fingerprint so just under that.
You don't actually have to add it in but including it will automatically select the correct driver when you paired the device otherwise you can just change the driver after it is paired.

Cool.
What Zigbee channel are you using ??
Because I think @aaiyar has used “Konke” devices and mentioned them only
operating on a few channels.

Also, from this ..

[quote="at9, post:1592, topic:11425"]
As it runs on 2 aaa batteries the voltage range will need to be adjusted.
[/quote] .... do you mean adjusting the voltage in the device driver so that it reports more accurately ??

Thanks man

I run on channel 20 and just tested it out and it worked on both channel 22 & 18 so doesn't look like it is restricted.

What I meant was the Konke runs on a coin cell and the Blitzwolf runs on aaa so the voltage range will need to be a lot wider (e.g. 2.0-3.0v) to give correct battery levels and will be different again if like me you use Ni-MH batteries. This can be done in preferences or change the defaults in the driver code.

1 Like

Sweet. Thx

Just back from my local Bunnings and they are really pushing gridconnect and Holman outdoor gear pretty hard each with their own giant "billboard" display. I must say the gridconnect stuff is pretty competitively priced although it seems to be a mix of technologies with bluetooth and wifi.

I wonder where users will go for support when their WIFi network is overloaded and everything struggles for bandwidth/ connection ?
I guess Bunnings is hoping they’ll blame their WiFi router and tell them to upgrade. Ha ha

2 Likes

haha Bunnings should start selling Ubiquiti UniFi then :rofl::rofl::rofl::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Probably only a matter of time before there is a grid connect rebadged Tenda mesh network.

2 Likes

[quote="at9, post:1602, topic:11425"]
Tenda mesh network.
[/quote] Have they done away with their Mobile App only setup ( not via browser), linked to Chinese servers for security. LOL

:flushed::flushed::metal::metal:

2 Likes

Great that just means I'm going to be spending more money

2 Likes

The certification responsibility comes down to the Person or AUS/NZ company, importing the devices.
If they’re dodgy, we’ll ........