Hubitat Elevation Temporarily Out of Stock

I use a lot of the SmartThings Motion Sensors, Door/Multipurpose sensors, the plugin plugs, and a bunch of buttons, and they all work pretty much faultlessly. Just make sure you get the Zigbee models, some of their plugin sockets are WiFi I think.

S.

...And Welcome!

1 Like

you were so bored waiting for a new hub purchase that you decide to go under the knife for totally elective cosmetic surgery!?!?!? :smile:

Seriously, hope you are ok mate.

3 Likes

One month+ without nothing to sell and a lot of hungry candidate buyers out in the bush. I've never seen such a situation. Cross finger :confused:

1 Like

Haven't you been to a grocery store lately?

3 Likes

Welcome Julie!!
As a recent Wink refugee I was fortunate to get my HE just before they went MIA.
It will be worth the wait....You won't be disappointed!

5 Likes

:joy::rofl: good point!

1 Like

This is all just a ploy by Big Switch. Hubitat has plenty of hubs in stock, in fact the tax records show that they had to lease another warehouse just to house the overflow. Big Switch just wants you to live in fear. And the dark. Just follow the money and see how much Big Switch makes selling mechanical wall switches.

1 Like

Its expected to be in stock on july 10th or a little before. Dont ask me how i know, but i would love to have someone prove me wrong otherwise.

5 Likes

That’s how i knew. Also, after my last comment, amazon listing just “VANASHIED”

I just went to pre-order and caught the post vanished. I am starting to believe in Big Switch.

5 Likes

Your post was still helpful, as we now know the Hubitat is $12.26/oz.

11 Likes

If the big switch conspiracy theory is true then hubitat maybe restricting supply to create an unnecessary high demand $$$$

I hope so, then maybe someone will take me up on my sarcastic, hugely inflated spare hub sales pricing. Ha ha ha

1 Like

Ebay has 2 sitting at $202 with 4 days left to go.

Makes me wonder if I'm getting 'full value' out of my Development pair of hubs..

I may not need them in any big way for several months... although, to be honest, I tinker with some idea almost every day, and answering questions here would be impacted if I did sell them. :smiley:

That's better than when the Inovelli sensor was listed as 19 pounds.

I have a five day weekend next week. Sure would be nice to have a new hub to tinker with. :wink: Unfortunately I don't see that happening. This virus is really overstaying its welcome.

2 Likes

My money is on a release of a refresh of the hub with new hardware

4 Likes

I hope the July 10th date is correct. I have all these innovelli switches installed and I am itching to get them paired up and all scene controlled!

1 Like

Never got an in stock notification. Emailed about it in May. Can we actually do that this time, Hubitat?

See this update:

21 Likes