Hubigraphs 4.8 (The Final Chapter)

Correct.

Yes, unless you are able to connect to your home network via VPN.

I set up everything from work via Remote Admin using HPM. My old Radar loop still works from here.

Hello all,

First of all, thank you so much for HubiGraphs, it's fantastic!

I just wanted to ask if people with more experience in graphics can help make my graphic look better, especially on mobile. On the desktop it's fine.
I'm charting my greenhouse temperature and humidity along with the weather data, but it becomes messy when the humidity and temperature cross each other.
See attached screenshot for today's graph.

I would really appreciate some help to make it look better! Thank you!

I can not enable Hubigraph API for "Guage", but all other Hubigragraphs are working fine. I would appreciate any help

@thomas.c.howard, I'm not sure if anyone reported this to you, or if i've just messed something up, but my Long Term Storage keeps throwing this error and isn't loading/storing right
"Connection Exception: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: DAY for class: java.util.Calendar"

I have tried to repair, reload, reinstall and nothing seems to resolve this issue. Any advise/direction would be wonderful. Let me know if you need any logs/details/etc.

Thanks!!

I have been dipping my toe in the water with HubiGraphs since its been released, but I've never really found it to be easy to configure. However I think I may have found a bug which is causing the usability to be degraded in my setup.

I have some devices where the device names are in the format A/C Zone: Spare_bedroom

And when configuring HubiGraphs > Graph Options > Select Device/Data and you get to the second page, it doesn't show the blue header for each device. I never really knew this was an issue and thought that it was just hard to figure out which setting related to which device, but I went to create a new graph tonight with a mix of devices, some named like above and others with no special characters and to my surprise the ones with the normal names had the blue headers.

Here is a screenshot of the issue. You can see second device has no blue header.

And I believe this is also causing issues with LTS too.

Yes, that is bug I’ve come across as well. I’ve got devices with ‘ in them, like in “Max’s room”, and these devices have the same issues with the missing header. I have just configured LTS in the past couple of days so I cannot quite comment on that part yet.

I cant get a graph to draw and I keep getting errors when it comes to long term storage:

app:1912021-05-31 03:01:42.462 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: num_events for class: java.lang.Integer on line 156 (hubiForm_section)

app:1922021-05-31 03:01:42.407 pm debugError: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'date' on null object

In the latest version of Hubigraph, there is no Hubigraph Tile Installation slider to enable.

So how does one add the tile to a dashboard? Normally, one has to allow devices to be used in the Dashboard App, however, I can't find a Hubigraph tile in the device list.

Edit: I forgot to mention this is for the "Create New Weather Tile" using my PWS as the data source.

There is in mine. I created this quite a while back so maybe it's changed.

Upload hubigraph.js via file manager? you mean add it via the App or Driver code page?

I know my way around HE and the UI, but this one is new to me.

Please provide some specificity in what exactly we're supposed to do. The myriad of posts in this topic lead to a lot of confusion, namely that we should install via HPM (which, I've done); and the incorporation of hubigraph.js via manual install.

Thanks.

Edit/Update: A quick search for Hubigraph.js yields 2 result. If you click on the 2nd link for manual instructions, you can follow the steps there to get everything installed.

Here's a link to thomas.c.howard's post: Hubigraph Manual Install

Nicely done! Hubigraph Manual Install

I'm trying to create a Hubigraphs weather radar tile to put in one of my dashboards. I got the oauth key from openweather.org, downloaded and installed Hubigraphs using Hubitat Package Manager, created a Radar Tile within Hubigraphs and put in my oauth key, even got a cool-looking preview and saved it. I added the device to my Home dashboard.

But when I actually add the tile for that Hubitat radar device, all I get is a blank gray screen. I'm using the "image" tile for this, as that seems to be only one that fits.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!

Actually, reading your question again, and having not re-read the instructions, have you tried using the attribute template?

1 Like

Not until you mentioned it. That worked! Thanks!

1 Like

Does hubigraphs scale? When I enlarge a tile it doesn't scale and when fully expanded it's almost impossible to read... Below are examples... Did I do something wrong?

Standard 1x1 looks fine

At 2x2 it starts stretching and really doesn't grow bigger

Double click to full screen in browser and it's almost unreadable (using firefox for browser)

Question here for Hubigraphs users:

When I load my dashboard on iOS or MacOS with the Hubigraphs weather tile and Hubigraphs radar tile, I keep gettting a popup saying, "The Website "embed.windy.com" would like to use your current location." The thing is, I have to get this pop-up 3-4 times each time I load the dashboard, even If check the option to remember my decision for the day.

Is there a way to make it accept my answer once a day, or preferably once, or just to make it always allow?

Can you add public API too? I cannot use local IP addresses on sharptools.io without creating a custom control. I tried simply adding the API path to the cloud base URL but that doesn't seem to work like that.

So, I do see that the code has remote API details in it, but nothing I can think of to construct the public URL works. My other public URLs work fine, just not the ones for this app. One thing I noticed is the use of trailing "/" in the mapping registrations, and tried removing that, but no luck. What is the URL pattern for the remote access to these apps?

Trying to make a "Time Line" and it wont load. If I copy and paste the "Local Graph Url" into a new browser I get a white screen and these errors in the dev console. I have installed via package manger and I just did a repair also to be sure I was up to date. I can see the HubiGraph.js file in the files on my hub but it has that package ID prefixing it (which is correct per the manual install instructions).

2 Likes