Hubitat Elevation Platform update 1.1.7 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 1.1.6:
Platform Additions / Changes
- Improvements to Z-Wave Repair (added option to Cancel Z-Wave Repair).
- New option to enable secure join/inclusion for non-critical Z-Wave devices such as sensors and switches. The default setting is secure join on locks and doors only.
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Generic Z-Wave Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- New devices:
- Add Centralite V4 outlet support to Generic Zigbee Outlet driver
- Add Ecolink Double Toggle Switch support to Ecolink Wireless Switch driver
- Add Visonic MCT-340 E support to Generic Zigbee Contact driver
- New driver features
- Generic Z-Wave Dimmer and Generic Z-Wave Switch now support polling.
- Fibaro Switch, add switch type preference setting and digital physical event types.
- Implement command "setAway" in Ecobee thermostat driver
- Add S0 security support to Linear-Vision Siren Driver
- Update Generic Z-Wave lock driver for a few additional Schlage event codes
New Built-in App
- Z-Wave Poller: This app polls selected Z-Wave dimmers and switches that do not report physical events reliably, polling them every 10 seconds. It should only be used for devices that don’t report physical events, and only for devices needed in automations or dashboards. This app only works with devices using Generic Z-Wave Dimmer or Generic Z-Wave Switch (older devices, not Z-Wave Plus). All Rule Machine based Z-Wave polling should be removed from service, and this app used instead.
New Built-in App Features
- Hubitat Safety Monitor:
- Added Cancel Delayed Arming.
- Added time and date for alert messages (%time% and %date%).
- Added water sensor for custom rule.
- Rule Machine
- Added CO2 Sensor support for conditions and events.
- Added time and date for messages (%time% and %date%).
- Added cancel alerts event from HSM.
- Added flash switch action.
- User interface improvements.
- Refresh devices before capture.
- Hubitat Dashboard
- New Menu Interface
- Maker API
- Whitelist removed to allow any command to be sent to authorized devices
- Added capabilities endpoint
- Hue Integration, updated to support multiple bridges (Install a new Integration instance for each additional bridge required)
- Scene: fixed no transition rate selected bug.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: fixed notification bug in custom rules
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed dim track bug.
- Fixed periodic bug for weekdays cron string
- Hubitat Dashboard
- Fixed auto populate Illuminance bug
- Fixed HSM and Mode multiple dashboards not getting updates
- Extended updates method to overlap updates in last 10 seconds
- Fixed Mode and HSM popups not rendering properly on small screens
- Maker API: Fix missing current attribute states in endpoints that return attributes
- Fix virtual garage door opener device state and event bugs
- Fix excessive reporting on some Zigbee locks using Generic Zigbee Lock driver (click configure in the driver details after the update is applied)
- Fix inconsistent getCodes execution in Generic Zigbee Lock driver
- Add missing water event when Generic Zigbee Moisture sensor is installed
- Add missing getCodes command to Virtual Lock Driver