Hub Message: Zigbee network is not online

I use on hub to control my OSRAM lighting products (they don’t play well with other Zigbee devices and it was cheaper to add a hub than replace them all), another with radios off to interact with web services, and the third handles the rest of my devices and most of the processing.

1 Like

Speaking of...I know osram has their own hub...is there an integration for that?

1 Like

No there isn’t currently, and not sure there ever will be. Hubitat will do everything it will and them some, and the OSRAM gateway is flaky at best. There are no updates coming either, since they sold of the lighting side to LEDVANCE.

Maybe worth swapping the controller for a zigbee amazon one for my led strips. Not sure what I would do with my outdoor garden spots though. They are flakey.

I use a separate hubitat for OSRAM, and a few other devices that they will play nice with. You might make sure there is an outlet connected same hub close to the garden spots, to help get them better signal. I did use some of the zigbee strip controllers and converted 2 to use with my Hue hub.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining and unfortunately I do have four OSRAM resceded lights in the house. That my explain some too.