Hub Mesh, Mobile App & Hub Notifications. Am I missing something simple?

I recently purchased a C7 to add to my home, which was previously using just a C5. Hub mesh works great to link them, but notifications are confusing me.

It seems that the android mobile app will only show you notifications for the hub it is currently connected to. is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

If this is how it is currently intended to work, does anyone have a solution to get mobile notifications from both hubs?

I'm a huge Tasker fan, so right now I'm using an AutoRemote driver I wrote, [RELEASE] AutoRemote Device. I suppose I could use Pushover. Any other options?

As far as I know, yes.

I use pushover. Works great for me.

2 Likes

Why not share the Mobile App Device from the associated hub to the other hub (via Hub Mesh, just like any other device), then use that for notifications on the other hub?

1 Like

And there is the silly little thing that I was too fixated on grand solutions to see.

That would do it :smiley:
Thank you

1 Like

Pushover

I'm using the iOS Mobile App, but am getting notifications from both hubs on it. Each hub has a device defined for my phone and these are used for notifications.

Hope you don't mind that I fixed your typo in title to make more sense (at least to me.)

2 Likes