I finally want to enable " Hub Login Security" on my hub.
But I really can't make up what effects it will have on my usage.
I know for sure it will require a login when I access the hub on my LAN via web browser.
Other than that;
- will it change behaviour of the mobile app when I use on local network ?
- will it change behaviour of the mobile app when I use from internet ?
- will it change access to https://cloud.hubitat.com/api/....... ?
- will the access tokens for cloud access change when I enable it ?
- if any custom apps will be affected with this change, how can I find them ?
- what commonly used custom apps are affected ? I use Maker API, Mi Connector, Alexa Skill, InfluxDb Logger, WebCore, Tile Master 2, Unofficial Ring Connect, Life 360 with states
- can I disable Hub Login Security if it does not go well for me ?
- is there a way to disable local http access and force https while accessing locally ?