HSM Delay Countdown

I have been working on getting my HSM configured just so. I am using a Fire 7 tablet for a keypad, and have noonlight monitoring.

Is there anyway to get the arming delay or intrusion delay timer to countown on the HSM tile? I have not been able to find an easy way to do it.

I'm interested in your question as well. Currently I just have a google home repeating a message while the intrusion delay is active but a visual count down on my walk mounted tablet would be helpful as well.

I don't know if this would help, but it has made my HSM about 10000000 times better. That coupled with a tile might get you what you want.
Let's ask the author, @arnb

1 Like

I created a Global Variable and a Rule in Rule Machine that displays on a Tile
the Variable will need to be setup as a number. It's not perfect but it gets the job done. If anyone has a better way of doing this I'm open to learning new methods

Hi It is realy intresting. I do have a global variabel created, and I have it set as a number as intructed.
But I have some quiestions
What action do I need to select at RULE MACHINE to have my Global varaible set to 60?

What action do I need to select at RULE MACHINE to have my Global varaible -1.0?

thanks

Are you using Rule Machine 4.1 or 5? The below is for RM4.1 (but should be the same for RM5)

in Actions Click set Mode, Variables or File...
Select Set Variable
Select your Variable
In select operation: Select Number, than put in 60 (or what ever number you want it to start at)

For the global variable -1.0
in Actions Click set Mode, Variables or File...
Select Set Variable
Select your Variable
In select operation: choose Variable Math
for First Variable: select your global variable (same as above)
in operator select "-" (minus)
in Second Variable: Select Constant and Enter 1

I hope this helps Let me know if you have any other questions

Ring Keypad has a visual indicator and does a kind of countdown. They are pretty affordable as well. It also doubles as a siren when the alarm goes off.

Thanks Global variables dose not show up at RM5.1,
But it dose show up at RM Lagacy (4.0 and 4.1 and so on)
So I will have to use RM Legay for this purpuse.

Thanks, for all the details, I got it working to 100% at RM Legacy

In RM5 you have to setup global variables in the Hub variables on the settings tab/page, but RM Legacy will continue to work as long as you keep it installed

Thanks, for all the instructions :+1:
Now I got it working at NEW RM.