How To: Remove Ghosts using hub tools or a UZB Stick

A simple reboot doesn't normally help too much with G-Wave radio issues, you have to shut down full power weight 30 seconds and then restore power, that's the only way to clear the radio.

Glad you got things cleared up!

Iā€™m excited to hear that Hubitat now has a G-Wave radio, although Iā€™m not seeing many G-wave devices available. :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

LOL - GeeWiz-Wave devices are the best...

1 Like

I have had so many problems getting the PC controller to DETECT my Zooz S2 700 Stick. I just cannot seem to get the version number. I have updated the Windows 10 driver. I'm pretty sure I am logged into Silicon Labs website. Can I just log into the Silicon Labs website or do I have to login through Simplicity Studio? Unplugging and plugging the stick back in, clearing the only one showing, refresh, detect.....UGH!

You will create an account on the simplicty studio website. After you install the software, you will use that account within the software. After that install the PC controller add-on. Plug in the zooz stick... (I use the same one)

When I launch simplicity Studio, I do not get a login page.

Removed Simplicity Studio. Re-installed. Got the login page. Back to the same problem. Cannot get version number with Detect.

Did you download the pc controller plug in?

Thanks for your help. I have found that I have to unplug the stick, load Simplicity Studio, run the pc controller, plug in my stick, Refresh, Detect. That sequence seems to work consistently.

3 Likes

Did you get your ghosts removed?

Yes.

1 Like

I'm not sure if it was mentioned in the previous 371 comments or the PDF, but after I removed all my ghosts, I had to exclude my computer & stick before I was successful pairing my lock.

Thanks SO MUCH for all the info in here. It was very valuable in removing stubborn ghosts. I'm back on track...

1 Like