How can I transfer a subscription from one hub to another?

So, I have a subscription, but no way to move that subscription to the new Hub.

Can someone at Hubitat move the coverage over to the C-7?

Stumbled into this on the phone app, which shows both C-4 and C-7 hubs "registered", and only the C-4 hub "covered". The C-4 is a dead parrot. ("He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed him to the perch he'd be pushing up the daisies!...")

The Support link at the top of this page is the new support portal. I believe you can submit a request to transfer subscriptions from one hub to another from there.

2 Likes

UPDATE:

For users looking to transfer their subscriptions from one hub to another, please check out this post:

It's not currently possible to transfer a subscription from one hub to another. Hub Protect is an extended warranty service for the specific hardware. For extended warranty claims, the subscription service is transferred to the new hub when the replacement hub ships. We have helped some users in the past transfer the service from one hub to another. As mentioned above, the best way is to open a subscription case by submitting the form on the following page (select "Other" as the option). You could also send me a private message with your hub's MAC address.

1 Like

This topic has been marked solved by the community and subsequently closed. For further discussion on this topic, feel free to create a new thread under a different category to continue the conversation.

If you are logged in, click [HERE] to get started.