HousePanel Dashboard App for Hubitat

It sounds like php/curl may not be working.

I'll keep looking. At least this didn't call up the webCoRE page ... which is progress,

Thanks.

I did reinstall PHP and I did restart the apache2 service. PHP is version 7.0.27, if that makes a difference. On the Pi I verified both curl (curl -V {version 7.52.1}) and PHP (php -v) and got confirmations of the versions installed.

Now when I type in the exact same command into a browser (http://ip/HousePanel/housepanel.php) I get the webCore page, again?

Not sure - but you will need mod-curl for PHP as well as Curl the app...

here is my output from
apt list --installed |grep php

libapache2-mod- **php** 7.0/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed,automatic]

**php** /stable,now 1:7.0+49 all [installed]

**php** -common/stable,now 1:49 all [installed,automatic]

**php** 7.0/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 all [installed,automatic]

**php** 7.0-cli/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed,automatic]

**php** 7.0-common/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed,automatic]

**php** 7.0-curl/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]

**php** 7.0-gd/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]

**php** 7.0-json/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]

**php** 7.0-opcache/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed,automatic]

**php** 7.0-readline/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed,automatic]

Here are my results;

libapache2-mod-php7.0/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]
php-common/stable,now 1:49 all [installed,automatic]
php7.0/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 all [installed]
php7.0-cli/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed,automatic]
php7.0-common/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed,automatic]
php7.0-curl/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]
php7.0-gd/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]
php7.0-imap/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]
php7.0-json/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]
php7.0-mcrypt/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]
php7.0-mysql/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]
php7.0-opcache/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]
php7.0-readline/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed,automatic]
php7.0-xmlrpc/stable,now 7.0.27-0+deb9u1 armhf [installed]

I wonder if it has anything to do with this?

I don't know what changed .... but it is working now? I rebooted both the hub and the RaspberryPi before and it did not work, but I just tried it again ..... and it works.

Thanks.

1 Like

Posted this on the other forum. Posting here as well in case someone on this end has any ideas.

@kewashi

Hey Ken,
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. Just a few questions.

Is there a local api call that can be used with hubitat code?

If so is the url format the same?

I think the hubitat endpoint should look like this
http://192.168.1.129/apps/api/98/doaction?access_token=accesstoken

I think I made some progress.
http://192.168.1.121/HousePanel-newedit/housepanel.php?useajax=doaction&id=00d98904-552d-4d3b-8849-7d9724d8bd7a&value=on

This url works and controls items connected to smartthings. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get control of hubitat devices.

Posted somewhere else I saw you mentioned that hubitat device id should start with h_. My id's only show the number. Trying to insert this number for id results in a false response. Also using h_5 does not work.

Also I notice it is sending this cookie - which leads me to believe it is calling the smartthings endpoint and using the smartthings token. Even if i specify token and endpoint in the call it still returns that cookie

Hi everyone. Just a quick FYI. h HousePanel has a new update that brings the tile editor to near full functionality.

1 Like

Another BIG updates guys.

HousePanel has been updated to work standalone of smartthings. If you have not checked it out yet it is worth a look.

@kewashi has made numerous other enhancements as well recently. The new tile editor is great.

A bonus is a pretty damn functional set of endpoints for control and query of devices.

1 Like

Thanks Chris for updating the Hubitat community. I have been active lately only on the ST forum /- my bad totally.

As Chris noted, I posted a major update today that enables Hubitat only installations.

Still haven’t done a proper auth flow. Sorry.

The switch currently does nothing. The clientinfo.php file is used to configure.

Fresh install here only using Hubitat and a Rpi. Everything seems to be working great.

Ok, hit my first snag...

How do you get the weather tile to show a different location...ie. Dracut, MA? I see the Weather input box on the App but I don't know what to put in the box. I've tried 'Dracut, MA' and '01826' but they haven't worked.

Thanks

Disd you change the location in the client info.php file?

Only reference to location in that file is TimeZone, and yes I changed it.
define('TIMEZONE', 'America/Boston');

Is there a line I need to add?

No my bad confused the clock with weather tile. For the weather tile I believe you need to modify housepanel. Php. And create a widget from that site for your location.

Find the link for the widget I. The housepanel.php file. That link needs to be updated with the li k to the widget for your local.

Well, you got me on the right track. After searching through the housepanel.php file and not finding it. I started looking at the other files and found a one called forecast.html. Bingo! Went to the link that was in there and then searched for my town. Replaced the link and the data labels and now I have weather for my area. :smile:

Good glad you got it working. Sorry I couldn't be exact. Am at work and going off the top of my head.

No problem at all. Glad you got me looking in the right place. I too should be working but this has gotten me off track for today! The benefits of working from home.